New Gcse: Trigonometry Questions

I've been education trigonometry to my altitude laid upwards Year xi over the final twain of weeks. The content is much the same every bit it was on the quondam GCSE simply the examination questions may immediately live on considerably to a greater extent than challenging.

The exclusively new trigonometry content inwards the Higher tier is 'exact values' (ie non-calculator trigonometry), which requires audio cognition of surds.

I wrote a weblog post service virtually Teaching Trigonometry a twain of years agone as well as I accept loads of resources listed inwards my here.

I promise your students savour having a larn at unopen to of these interesting questions.









Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel