Join #Teammaths

This is simply a quick postal service to describe your attending to a novel projection that I'm working on amongst Lucy (@honeypisquared).

Inspired past times @Team_English1, we've gear upward the Twitter account @Team_Maths1. We cry back to regularly tweet maths resources, articles, jokes, weblog posts, news, developments, together with pedagogy ideas.

Tweets come upward from both me together with Lucy - inwards the infinite of 1 calendar week we've attracted over 1,300 followers hence I cry back it's going well.

We accept all sorts of exciting plans including TeachMeets together with competitions.

One of my favourite features is #DonADay where I tweet at to the lowest degree 1 Don Steward chore a day. I'm enjoying browsing his website to selection out resources!

We too accept a 'resource helpline' feature. If you lot tweet us a asking for a resources together with hence we'll create our best to discovery something suitable. It's a flake similar #mathsTLP which was a neat success. Tweet requests at whatever fourth dimension together with Lucy or I volition response equally shortly equally nosotros can.

If you're on Twitter delight follow @Team_Maths1! We promise you lot discovery it both helpful together with entertaining.

#TeamMaths





Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel