Christmaths Party!

I'm rattling excited to denote the details of my Christmaths Party which takes house on Mon 21st Dec inward London.

I got the sentiment for this outcome when I was planning a lesson on truncating decimals for my Year 10 class. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 couplet of colleagues looked over my shoulder together with asked what I was doing -  they weren't aware that this topic is on the novel GCSE specification. This made me realise that maths teachers demand to a greater extent than support. Over the concluding yr we've been overwhelmed alongside data nigh the novel qualifications together with forthwith we're on the front end draw of piece of occupation delivering the content all yesteryear ourselves. Over the adjacent 2 years we'd all produce goodness from ongoing access to preparation on the novel GCSE content. With this inward mind, I decided to organise a preparation session inward conjunction alongside a Christmas social event. Any excuse for a party... :)

I'm fortunate to hold upwards able to offering workshops from a expose of enthusiastic together with knowledgeable speakers. Between 3pm together with 6pm in that place volition hold upwards v xxx infinitesimal sessions nigh the novel GCSE. The exact programme is yet to hold upwards confirmed. I've created a website for this outcome - christmaths.weebly.com - together with volition update it alongside total details equally shortly equally I can.

After the CPD is consummate the political party volition start. Sumptuous bowl nutrient volition hold upwards served at 7pm. There'll hold upwards loads of eve amusement to brand this a neat nighttime out.

The £25 ticket cost covers food, a welcome drink, CPD together with festivities. Click hither to book - in that place are alone 75 tickets available for this outcome together with I await these to sell out quickly!

Although in that place is express capacity for the CPD, thankfully I'm too able to offering 'party only' tickets for the evening. These are £18 (which includes food) - arrival is from 6pm onwards. Bring your whole squad along to celebrate the destination of a long together with busy term.

The venue is Pause on Leadenhall Street, which is marked alongside a star on the map below. It's walking distance from 6 underground stations so easily accessible from anywhere inward London. The closest station is Aldgate which is alone a couplet of minutes walk away.

If you're travelling from exterior London together with then you lot mightiness desire to remain overnight. Of class there's enough of neat reasons to catch London at this fourth dimension of year, including Winter Wonderland, H2O ice skating at Somerset House together with concluding infinitesimal Christmas shopping. There are dozens of hotels inside walking distance of the venue, here's a few:
There are too other Travelodges together with Premier Inns nearby.

The wearing clothing code is casual, but political party outfits would hold upwards nice!

So, does my Christmaths Party audio good? I promise so! The hashtag for this party, inward anticipation of it becoming an annual event, is #christmaths15.  

See you lot there! I can't wait. Quick - purchase a ticket!

m rattling excited to denote the details of my Christmaths Party which takes house on Mon Christmaths Party!



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel