Two Ways To Purpose Comic Strips Inward Maths Teaching

I stumbled across a prissy didactics sentiment inward this blog post which is all almost giving pupils fourth dimension to summarise what they've learnt.  The writer of the spider web log suggests that pupils depict comic strips inward aeroplane or for homework. Here's around examples:
Example worksheet

Example of pupil's work


I i time used comic strips for a dissimilar role inward my didactics - I produced this comic strip for my GCSE class, which I showed inward this Prezi slideshow to generate give-and-take almost sampling methods.  The characters are all teachers at my schoolhouse (with slightly amended names...).  It went downwardly good alongside my aeroplane too I laid upward them the chore of creating their ain versions. We used Bitstrips for Schools which is lovely merely tin terminate hold upward really time-consuming.

(that's meant to hold upward me past times the way!)



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel