A Degree Revision

I created these revision cards for a classroom activity, simply they're as helpful for pupils studying at home. These cards comprehend all the facts in addition to definitions that pupils bespeak to larn for each module - I haven't included anything that is given inward the formula booklet.

These cards are based on the Edexcel specification.

Core i in addition to Core ii revision cards
Core iii revision cards
Statistics i revision cards
Statistics ii revision cards
Decision i revision cards
Mechanics i formulae revision  (thanks to my boss for creating the M1 cards!)

I promise to create C4 in addition to FP1 adjacent year!

Hope they're helpful!  If you lot desire to acquire out me a review or brand suggestions, delight create through TES or Twitter.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel