Matrix Multiplication

When I teach matrix multiplication I discovery that pupils tin rate the axe top away a fleck lost inward their calculations.  I constitute a fantastic novel method on this blog.

Let's tell nosotros accept matrix A together with matrix B.  We desire to calculate AB.  Write downwardly the 2 matrices side-by-side.  Then move matrix Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 down. Now write your answer inward the infinite at the bottom right.  I intend the side past times side measuring is self-explanatory from the film below, merely read the master copy blog post for a amount explanation.

I honey this method - it's together with thence unproblematic to retrieve together with at in 1 trial most impossible to top away lost when multiplying matrices.

And - on the dependent area of matrices - this made me chuckle:


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel