Resources, Resources, Resources...

Inequalities activeness - Project Maths
I've been working actually difficult on my resources libraries lately, hence I'm pleased to nation I'm lastly cook to part them! They tin live accessed through the tabs at the exceed of the page.

This is where I've set all my resources recommendations for you lot to browse when you're planning lessons. The A' degree pages volition in all probability live the most helpful every bit it tin live difficult to detect practiced resources for Key Stage 5. 

My recommendations are yesteryear no agency exhaustive - there's loads of practiced resources I haven't discovered withal (the cyberspace is also big, I can't hap upwards alongside it!). But I volition update my listings whenever I come upwards across something specially good. To clarify what I hateful yesteryear 'good' - my recommendations include well-designed activities, rich tasks and worksheets for topics where I yell back it tin live difficult to detect suitable do questions. 

My Top three Websites
The resources I've recommended are all gratis in addition to come upwards from a broad make of sources.  Here's my electrical flow favourite websites, inward no detail order.
  1. Roof Truss task (trigonometry) and Bee Aware (scatter graphs) - at that topographic point are hundreds to a greater extent than in addition to they're all awesome.  
  2. MathsPad has enough of first-class gratis resources. Subscription (£3 per month) gives access to their total range. I dear the way their resources are designed, including their interactive activities which are all rattling engaging in addition to slowly to use. Example resources include this lovely Square in addition to Cube Numbers Puzzle, and for older pupils I actually like Is it Rational?. 
  3. Teachit Maths has large, well-organised resources libraries.  Free registration gives access to resources inward pdf form, which is fine for all their printable activities in addition to worksheets. You'll demand a subscription (£25 per year) if you lot also desire to access PowerPoints, interactive activities, didactics tools etc. Worksheets are well-designed, engaging in addition to include solutions. Examples of their resources include this Mental Powers Code Breaker in addition to this Transforming Graphs carte form activity, which I accept used successfully alongside both my Year 11s in addition to Year 12s.
Special advert to The Chalk Face and Mathematics Assessment Project - both of these websites are total of first-class ideas. I also larn a lot of resources from TES. One of my favourite TES contributors is SRWhitehouse who creates first-class Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 degree activities. For a total (and ever-expanding) listing of recommended resources websites, come across my links page.

Factor Trees - Median Don Steward

My Blog
Now I've finished creating my resources libraries, I tin larn dorsum to focussing on my blog. Here's approximately of the highlights hence far...

For a total listing of my weblog posts come across the blog archive.  Not bad going for three months!

'Find the Coordinates' chore yesteryear Susan Wall


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel