Maths Twitter Lesson Planning - #Mathstlp

My mate Ed, the legend that is @solvemymaths, has had a rather clever idea. On Lord's Day nights betwixt 7pm as well as 8pm (UK time) we're going to host a collaborative lesson planning hr on Twitter.

I really believe that every teacher, no affair how experienced, tin ship away create goodness from sharing didactics ideas. Everyone is encouraged to bring together inward amongst #mathsTLP, either to asking help or to offering suggestions. This variety of sharing ('how would yous learn this topic? create yous know of whatever expert resources?' etc) is the sort of thing nosotros should create to a greater extent than of at school, only we're all likewise busy teaching. Give us to a greater extent than PPAs as well as we'll create this amongst our colleagues on a regular dry reason - until then, we're real lucky to bring Twitter.

If you're looking for ideas as well as resources for a specific theme as well as therefore delight ask. Ed as well as I volition organise as well as document what volition likely hold upwards a plethora of amazing ideas as well as inspiration from the Twitter community.

We're all working towards a mutual finish only therefore many teachers travel inward isolation - let's modify that. Please bring together inward this Lord's Day to brand our get-go #mathsTLP hr a success.

If you're novel to Twitter as well as therefore experience gratuitous to email me as well as I'll explicate how to learn started.

What else is going on?
I've non blogged much lately because I've been spending ridiculous amounts of fourth dimension planning my session for side past times side weekend's maths conference. In my workshop I'll part ideas on how best to explicate a gain of mathematical concepts including linear graphs, sequences, surds as well as quadratics. I've been doing a lot of query as well as I've got around dandy novel materials to share.

Sorry most the lack of posts lately, only I volition hold upwards writing a novel gems post this weekend - lookout this space...


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel